We endeavour to find you an interpreter for nearly all languages, TRY US!
Confidentiality assured, only qualified interpreters are employed.
First, we will need to find out:
- What type of interpreting you require; (Conference, booth, simultaneous, live, Consecutive, liason, ad-hoc).
- What the source and target languages are.
- The date and time of the assignment.
- The aim of the meeting (if applicable).
- Does the interpreting require any special terminology? (In-house glossary, term lists, style sheet, technical).
- Do you require any special equipment?
We also need you to sign and return to us a contract/job agreement and our terms of business (please refer to our terms & conditions).
Finally, last but not least, we need to agree on payment *.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange an assignment.
* Please note that higher rates will apply for unsociable hours (outside 0900-1730, weekly or over the week-end). There will be a minimum charge to be agreed. Additional expenses for travel expense such as subsistence will also apply. In case of new clients we may require prepayment before any assignment takes place.